Epicure BV, a Dutch company with registered address at Santa Rosaweg 107, Willemstad, Curacao (“Soy”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information.
· PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
· We will collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. Our collection of this personal information will make your visit to the Website easier in the future as we will be able to suggest Content that is relevant to you based on the location you access the Website from.
· We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Send us a Message”).The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms is in your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
· We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time.
· HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
· to best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
· to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
· to send to you other information – such as Soy upcoming events or newsletters – that may be of interest to you.
· to help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
· to ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
· to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
· necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
· in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
· in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
· in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news via email.
We do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically this is for 2 years.
· SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
· To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements. Examples may include administrative functions associated with this website or the hosting by a third party. Both companies shall have access to only that personal data required by it to perform their functions, and these companies may not use such data for any other purposes;
· To other companies of Soy or the Group of Companies affiliated (i.e. direct and indirect subsidiaries of Epicure B.V.) which will help you and us to achieve the purposes above
· To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under a legal obligation to do so.
· IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you or any individual.
If your computer is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when that option is offered by the Website.
· WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED AND PROCESSED
As explained in the “Sharing with third parties” paragraph above, we share your personal information with the following:
· Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third-party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
· Other companies of Soy or the Group of Companies affiliated: we have entered an arrangement to ensure your personal information continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection.
We endeavor to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
· DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA OUTSIDE GROUP OF COMPANIES AFFILIATED?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries outside of Group of Companies affiliated. We shall only transfer your data to countries which offer an adequate level of protection to you, or where Soy has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information. Those countries include the Curacao and India.
· DATA SECURITY
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
· YOUR RIGHTS. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
· Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
· Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
· Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Adecco will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Soy will do so without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
· MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We will only send marketing communications to you via email where you have consented that we may do so.
We will usually offer you a check box on the forms we use to collect your personal information where, if you agree to receive marketing communications, you have to click the box. Where we send marketing communications to you via email, you may opt out of receiving any further marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ function in the email. In addition, you can also exercise your opt-out right at any time by contacting us at uk.supportådia.com and providing the following information: your name, your email address, a contact telephone number, the marketing communications you would like to opt out of receiving.
· CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com,
Santa Rosaweg 107, Willemstad, Curacao
You can request a copy of mechanisms relating to a specific transfer of your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org